3 Loving Intentions...

Here are three intentions that help me to tap into the genius of unconditional love when I engage with children:
1.  I am willing to learn something new:  What is comfortable does not always equate to what is loving.  After a lifetime, or more, of practicing being in control, it is not always comfortable to let go of control and let love guide my steps.
2.  I am willing to be the only person in my life who agrees with my decisions, and that is okay:  I am the only one who knows what is loving for me.  I am willing to stand alone, at least in the beginning, when what I know goes against the commonly held beliefs of our time.  I prefer this to going against my own knowing to fit in with what I perceive in others.
3.  I know that the Universe supports me in seen and unseen ways when I choose in favor of Love:  All the great teachers that I have studied somehow realized, and trusted, that an energy greater than themselves would guide and support them when they took action in favor of love.  I do my best to be in their good company.
These three intentions, when considered, facilitate the enthusiasm, access to insight, and courage that it takes to tap into the genius of Love with the children that I meet.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Thank you. I have found myself thinking, "So no one understands. It's ok to be the only one who believes this way." Being genuine to myself seems to alienate me from others at times. It also gets me mislabeled. It's tough! But, that's me.

    ReplyDelete